Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: just seen Cats and Dogs

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    and the cats get all the best lines, yeah!

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member deanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,082
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First ten minutes was like a live action Tom and Jerry, (erm.... but with no mouse)

    The rest of it was Shite.

    Despin out.

    ------------------
    "Ive got bad feeling about this."

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    depends if you've been subjected to Alec Baldwin in Thomas and the Magic Railroad

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member his Dudeness's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    The evil cat was hilarious - particularly when he announces to his wide-eyed accomplice that he must 'stay there' in the blazing room with the humans. 'Why do I have to stay?' 'Because I hate you' SLAM!

    I actually had to be recucitated because I died laughing.

    I thought the kid was the most annoying boy in the history of the world. Ho hum.

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The Cavity's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>I thought the kid was the most annoying boy in the history of the world. Ho hum.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I'll ask of you not to refer to Jeff Goldblum that way!


    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Thousanth's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2001
    Posts
    405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought it was a pretty good kids film, being a kid at heart I loved it. I agree that Mr. Tinkles was the funniest, and of course the cats get the best lines, it comes with the intelligence.
    Despin: doesn't have an e.

    ------------------
    Thousanth
    THOUSANTH ENTERTAINMENT
    AND PRODUCTIONS.
    "A good director elevates his film above all limitations placed on it...above its genre, script, acting and production. A good director IS the film."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •